时间：2022-08-05 20:58:50 来源：昌晟机械网 浏览量：0
职位:B2B Indirect Channel Account Manager- Shanghai/Nanjing 工业润滑油销售客户经理
Shell China aspires to be the leading international energy company meeting the energy requirements and contributing to the economic prosperity of China and our customers in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Currently, we are one of the largest multi-national companies in China. In addition, we are the top international oil company of lubricants manufacturer and marketer, LNG supplier, coal gasification technologies and bitumen supplier in China.
Shell products, services and our commitment to sustainable development are well regarded in China. We received a number of external awards in 2009, including awards for our high-quality products, good management and our social contribution, such as: Asia 200 – Multinational Award (Asia Wall Street Journal), Greener China Business Award (Business Week), Company of Best HR Management in China, Top 10 Environmentally Responsible Companies China Award and China Green Benchmark Company.
· Exceed team and individual target as set by the Sales Manager. Develop and manage a Distributors network to deliver Shell Customer Value Propositions (CVP) to final users in an efficient, cost effective, consistent and sustainable way.
· Ensure that all Distributors are aligned to Shell channel strategy and deliver a mutually agreed sales business plan. Leverage Shell Distributor Value Propositions to increase distributors’ profitability and market share.
· Plan distributor/customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to distributors and customers with a focus on retaining/expanding business relationships.
· Increase the value for existing Shell customers through cross range and up selling.
· Develop new opportunities with prospective customers through distributor network.
· Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services and to sell and negotiate Win-Win solutions with customers.
· Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the distributor business plan, and manage distributor performance with Shell provided sales tools.
· Channel management experience or Key Account management experience.
· At least 5 years of Sales experience.
· Strong Customer focus and Channel Management.
· Have Marketing, Finance, Operations and / or Business knowledge.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good stakeholder management skills especially with customers and distributors.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 08 February 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.